04 July 2009

Celebrate our Nation!

It's July 4, and on this day 233 years ago our countrys' Independence was solidified for all Americans. Take time today during your picnic, seed spitting contests and firework displays to read our nations' Constitution. I'm sure you have a copy somewhere. It is impressive and inspiring. I have three sons and I make sure that they read and decipher what is implicitly stated therein. Living near Philadelphia we can visit Independence Hall as often as needed to remember. We used to be able to touch the Liberty Bell, now it is a replica but suffices to remind us of our forefathers' commitment to their legacy. Celebrate this great nation that we live in today and every day thereafter. Happy 4th of July America, and to all my friends who support my American Dream! Miriam

No comments: