29 August 2008

Welcome friends!

I'm hoping to use this blog as a tool to help people possibly start a project that has left them less than inspired. Maybe a cluttered closet, an empty pantry and too much take-out or lack of options for that holiday black tie event-what to wear? A little advice goes a long way, as I find. Right now I'm pondering where the summer went and why I have so many unaccomplished tasks myself. Those pictures that continue to pile up one vacation and birthday after the next. If only I could add a few hours to my day. I'm sure many of you feel the same way. I guess if we brainstorm together we might be able to find a strategy that works. For instance, wake up, salute the sun, breathe deep and pace yourself. Don't forget that each day is a gift and most importantly prioritize. Maybe that's why my pix are still in a pile. My energetic kids have been a welcome distraction this summer. Well...ok, usually. In the meantime, I'll sort the pile, recycle those mishaps and agree with Scarlet once again. Thanks for visiting! Miriam

No comments: