01 February 2013

As I said before...

As I mentioned a short month ago, time waits for no one! And yes, another month has flown by, hasn't it? I am going to recognize the month of February, the month of love, by blogging in red! I hope it makes your day! Tee-hee!
What I did want to say, however, is how quickly time does pass, in the blink of an eye another month behind us. And I wonder, were you as productive this month in getting your life organized for a new year as you wished to be? I am trying to sort that thought out for myself.

My life has changed dramatically in the past few months on many fronts, Jan. 1 being yet another shift that I didn't realize was going to make the impact on my week that it did. It's all good but sheesh...had I thought this through more precisely I may have handled things a little better.

There is a balance needed each day as days roll into weeks which roll into months and before we know it we've stumbled along haphazardly and really not accomplished much at all. Being a task master is not what I'm talking about but having a schematic and a set of goals, whether large or small, does help us utilize our time more wisely.

I don't have a staff...I am the staff...with a couple extra helping hands on occasion so I am going to look back at the first month of 2013 and re-evaluate and see where I might tweak things a bit. Both for efficiency and for use of time. I want to be sure I am accomplishing tasks, being present for those in my life that need me and also allotting a few moments for self rejuvenation.

With the first day of the new month falling on a Friday I think it's a great day to set those goals and implement them over the next couple of days so I can hit the ground running on Monday.  Write and let me know what you might be doing to juggle your busy life! And as always, thanks for reading! Miriam
 

No comments: